Pure Milk Test
On-farm diagnosis of mastitis using the PM test is a quick and very effective solution for the correct diagnosis and, thanks to this, the targeted treatment of mammary gland causative agents in dairy cows.
See the ATLAS of causative agents on Petri's dish at the bottom of the website.
- Very accurate diagnosis of a specific mastitis agent and initiation of targeted treatment within 24 hours.
- Reduces antibiotic consumption by tens of percent.
- Rationalization of the use of antibiotics in the sense of targeted treatment of a specific causative agent instead of high consumption of broad-spectrum antibiotics "blindly".
- Significant reduction of the risk of infestation of breeding with dangerous multi-resistant bacteria.
- The Pure Milk Test is an ideal tool to comply with stricter rules on the use of antibiotics in dairy farming under the new European legislation, which has been binding since 28 January 2022.
Pure Milk Test can be conveniently and easily used directly in the environment of a dairy farm. In the diagnostic set you will find everything you need to take and test one milk sample: disinfectant swab, disposable tube, sterile loop for applying the milk sample and a three-sector petri dish with special chromogenic agars.
Máte nějaké dotazy? Kontaktujte nás.